Platinum Range of Steel Water Tanks
The Platinum range of water tanks, are made up of the following:
- Aluzinc steel with a V-Lock profile improves the structural integrity of the tank and is also aesthetically pleasing. The thickness of the panels change according to the size of the tank.
- There are Wind Girts/Stiffeners on all tank overlaps, enclosed with a bolt cover for structural integrity and strength.
- M10 – M16 galvanized high tensile flanged bolts. All bolts are finished with plastic caps.
Nominally 55 % aluminium, 43,4 % zinc and 1,5 % silicon.
- Hot dipped self-supporting galvanised roof trusses.
- 0.47mm Aluzinc AZ150 roof sheets.
- Available in light and heavy-duty design.
The Platinum tank is sold with our Diamond liner that is 1mm thick.
The liner is certified by the Australian Water Quality Centre standard AS/NZS 4020-2005, as safe to be used to store drinking water. The liners used in our water tanks prevent the content from coming in direct contact with the tanks’ panels, extending the life span of your water tank.
Tank Capacity Chart.
The Platinum range of water tanks are available in different sizes, from 3m diameter up to 23.94m with tank height from 1.04m to 8.32m.
Capacity chart can be download here
- Wide range of reservoirs sizes and capabilities
- Components manufactured to the highest international specifications
- Corrosion protection
- Dome roof
- Transportation allows access to remote locations
- Minimal construction equipment required
- Water treatment plants
- Bulk water storage
- Potable water storage
- Community water supply schemes
- Fire-sprinkler and hydrant water storage
- Emergency water supply
- Mining Industry
- Fire Protection
- Commercial applications
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Municipal and Community Water Supply
- Waste Water Treatment
- Irrigation Tanks
Our range of Platinum steel water tanks are manufactured from Aluzinc.
Properties of 55 % Aluminium‐Zinc Coating on Steel Sheeting:
The aluminium‐zinc (AZ) coating on steel sheeting consists of nominally 55 % aluminium, 43,4 % zinc and 1,5 % silicon, and it is applied by hot dipping in a molten bath. The coating is to protect the steel sheeting from rusting.
There is no difference in quality between Aluzinc and Zincalume, local and international specifications pertaining to the coating make no mention of Aluzinc and Zincalume. These are brand or trademark names used by manufacturers of coated steel.
Aluzinc is tested as required by ISO 9364:2001 for a coating designation of AZ150.
The Platinum range of Steel tanks, is a modular design. The prefabricated design allows the steel tanks to be easily and cost-effectively transported to the site and assembled. The modular design of our steel water tanks, allows us to install in remote areas without added infrastructure needed.
A cost-effective ring beam, filled with a layer of sand is needed for the Bolted Steel Tanks foundations. Our largest Platinum Tank that holds 3.6 million liters of water only takes 20 to 25 working days to install and be ready for commissioning. That means a lower total project cost, no extra Preliminary & General cost.
Installation of the Platinum tanks is done at ground level, using a tank jacking system, ensuring a safe installation.
What is Aluzinc/Zincalume?
ALUZINC/ZINCALUME® Steel is a metallic coated sheet steel offering two to four times the corrosion resistance of galvanized steel. Its revolutionary aluminum-zinc coating formula consists of 55% aluminum, 43.4% zinc, and 1.6% silicon by weight. By volume, the coating is about 80% aluminum.
Do you want to know what Zincalume can do for your company? Getting in contact with us is as easy as pressing a button.